The MicroSet Watch Timer Pro
is an enhanced version of the MicroSet Watch Timer with improved features and the most commonly requested options. It includes the clamping watch sensor
, the built-in beat amplifier
, the balance wheel amplitude option
, and an ehanced version of the Windows Interface Software for the Watch Timer Pro. The Pro software allows the computer to control the timer. You can select a function from the Windows screen and the Watch Timer Pro will be automatically reconfigured for that function. The included software will also measure Accutron watches
and simulate paper tape
watch timing machines.
Click here to see how the Watch Timer Pro differs from the MicroSet Watch Timer.
See also the standard MicroSet Watch Timer
- 16 character LCD display
- 5 button keypad
- Level control with on/off switch
- Clamping watch sensor
- Measure beat times from 36.00 BPH to 36000.00 BPH
- Resolves beat times to millionths of a second, hundredths of a Beat Per Hour, or tenths of a second per day
- Calibrated to 1 or 2 parts per million at room temperature
(calibration is under software control and can be recalibrated in the field)
- Built-in beat amplifier
- Enhanced computer interface software
- Audible beep tone to signal when long samples have been completed
- Internal 9 volt battery and 110 volt AC adaptor included
- Nonvolatile memory for parameter storage
- Small size (3.5" x 5.5" x 2")
- 2 year warranty
- Large assortment of accessories
- Beat Error Mode measures the difference between even and odd ticks in tenths of a millisecond.
- Time Mode measures the beat time of watches
(Average 1 to 254 ticks, default value for beat count can be programmed)
- Display results in Seconds Per Beat, Beats Per Hour, or Error Per Day of any watch (is not limited to a programmed set of train times).
- Automatically detects the most common watch rates.
- The Running Average function will display the accumulated overall rate of any watch, becoming more accurate the longer it runs.
- Automatically disregard extraneous sounds at improper intervals
(A "blanking window" makes the timer "deaf" between ticks)
- Accutron Mode to rate tuning fork watches (requires optional sensor)
- Balance Wheel Amplitude A high resolution graphical display of watch ticks and balance wheel amplitude with the Windows Interface Program.
- "Paper tape" display mode emulates a paper tape watch timing machine with the Windows Interface Program.
MicroSet Watch Timer Pro
(watch not included!)
The MicroSet Watch Timer Pro includes:
Watch Timer optional features: